Ajmera Cricket Ground is available on rent for playing cricket tournaments. Ground is located in Wadala, Mumbai.
Ajmera Cricket Ground in Wadala Bhakti Park can be counted as one of the best cricket grounds in Mumbai. Its a heaven for cricket lovers and the experience is close to playing a match in a stadium
What you will like about this ground
1. One of the most consistent pitches with 2-3 match wickets available as back up
2. Clearly visible white marking for 30 yard circle
3. Thick ropes placed as boundaries which helps umpires during close calls.
4. Consistent layer of green grass throughout the ground which means less outfield related injuries.
5. Flood lights available for night cricket matches.
6. Sight screens on either side of the wicket which means less disturbance during batting.
7. Ball does not wear out on shine or quality due to good quality outfield.
What you won’t like
1. Usually ground calendar is Pre-booked in advance for months so availability may be an issue.
For Spectators and Players
1. Connectivity or location of the ground could be a problem for some since it’s based in wadala
2. Good Viewing area for spectators throughout Though on the open ground itself. You will need a tent or some sitting arrangement if you are expecting more people.
3. Other sporting activities like dirt biking, shooting range, tennis courts, swimming pool, table tennis can be made available on request for additional price.
Overall this ground is one of the best places to play if you can afford it. There are lot of corporate and community tournaments played throughout the year.
Open for – Corporates & Clubs
Allowed to play with – both leather & tennis ball
Ground Size – 65 to 70 meters boundary
Pitch – Natural Turf Wicket
Facilities – Toilets, of street parking facility, Scoreboard & Pavilion
Umpire & Scorer Available ( Extra Charges Applicable here )
Day – 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Night – 5.30 pm to 10.30 pm
For Tennis Ball & Leather Ball
Day – Monday to Friday– (9 pm to 4 pm) – Rs.31625/- ( Including Service Tax )
Night – Monday to Thursday (5.30 pm to 10.30 pm) – Rs.101200/- ( Including Service Tax )
Day – Saturday & Sunday – (9 pm to 4 pm) – Rs.44275/- ( Including Service Tax )
Night – Friday, Saturday & Sunday (5.30 pm to 10.30 pm) – Rs.120175/- ( Including Service Tax )
Rules & Regulation
Ajmera Cricket Ground is a cricket ground on rent in Mumbai
Monopoly ground no outside Catering and Decorator allow here
Full payment to be made in advance
Booking to be done in advance.
Ajmera I Land Sports Academy, Bhakti Park, Wadala, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400074., India.