BCCI Approved Kimati Rebel Red Leather 4 piece cricket ball
Kimati is a cricket ball manufacturer based out of Punjab and manufactures balls for quite a few sub-brands and sold widely since 1968. Cricketgraph has selected one specific model which is highly recommended and rated by active cricketers community – The Kimati Rebel White leather cricket ball
- 4 piece white leather cricket ball
- Alumn hide finished leather
- 51/2 ounce weight and size as per BCCI standards
What you may like
- Ball does not loose its shine even after 10-12 overs depending on ground conditions.
- Ball will retain its shape and size even after powerful hammering.
- Highly recommended for T20 or 50 overs match on any type of ground.
- Bowlers both seamers and spinner would love this ball. Seamers for the fact that ball would continue to swing for long time and spinners would enjoy the grip on the ball.
- This is also a good cricket ball to be used in net practice provided you are ok with the ball costs.
- Very easy to sight as a batsman and for fielders in the outfield near boundaries
This ball belongs to the value for money category of cricketgraph.
All products listed on CricketGraph.com are handpicked by a team of professional cricketers. With experience we can safely claim that no 2 products from same brand, same model are identical. Even manufacturers cannot claim to manufacture identical cricket bats, cricket balls, cricket gloves etc since there is always some human element involved in the manufacturing process leading to small variations in the end product.
To ensure you get the best cricket gear, Once you place the order on cricketgraph.com, our team member handpicks the right product with zero compromise on quality.