The Dreamz Champions Trophy White Ball T-20 Tournament is a Corporate Cricket Tournament in Mumbai played with leather ball starting from 4th March 2017
Total No of Over’s : – 20
Total No of Teams:- 32 Team
Format :- Round Robin + knock out
Minimum No. of Matches Guaranteed :- 3 League Matches including knock out match
4th March 2017
Oval, Azad and Cross
TOURNAMENT PARTICIPATION FOR :–
Open For Corporate
Rs.24,200/- Per Team with out color attire
Winner will be presented “The Dreamz Trophy’ and Rs. 20000/- in cash
Runners-up will be presented with a Runners Trophy/- and Rs. 10000/- in cash
Second prize will be presented with a Trophy (for loser’s Trophy)
Best Batsman of the tournament a Trophy
Best Bowler of the tournament a Trophy
Man of the Series a Trophy
Refreshments & Snacks Provided in Per Matches
Green greasy ground and turf wicket
RULES & REGULATIONS –
1. A maximum of 32 teams will participate in this tournament
2. The tournament is only for Corporate and will played on Saturday. All the schedule of the match will be given in advance, and no matches will postponed for any team for any personal reason unless the unavailability of ground or for bad weather.
3. The tournament shall be on a league basis, and each team will get 2 matches to play and third Match will be pre quarter final knock out round
4. Tournament will have two trophies, winners of three and two matches will be playing for the main trophy and winners of one and loser’s of all matches will be playing for the second trophy
5. Companies desirous of competing in the tournament shall submit names of their players in the Entry Form with Secretary and Managers in respect thereof
6. Matches will be played in groups of 3 teams.
7. In case a team is not present for a match on time, the opposite team will get 2 points.
8. The Organisers ruling on all matters covered by the rules shall be final
9. Organizers decision on all the matters would be final and binding on participating members
10. No protest shall be entertained against the decision of any Umpire on a point of fact.
11. The Organizer will appoint Umpires for all matches played in the Tournament
12. The Umpires shall be the sole judges of fitness of the ground, weather, light and points of the facts of the interpretation of the law of the game. Their decisions shall be final.
13. For a win, the team scoring the maximum number of runs will be a winner. In case of a tie, wickets will be counted. The less no. of wicket loser will be the winner. And if the no of wickets are same, winner will be decided by fresh toss.
14. Each match will be limited to 20 overs (each over of 6 balls) to a side.
15. The first game will be played between 30 A.M. to 12.40 P.M. and the second game between 1.30 P.M. to 4.40 P.M. All teams should be present before time.
Morning match toss will be done at 9.15 am. And afternoon match toss will done at 1.15 pm. Teams playing only in the afternoon should inform the organizer in advance so that the opposite team can be informed about the timing.
16. game will be limited to a total of 3 hours and 20 minutes. A break of 10 minutes between the innings. For each innings the time allowed will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
17. Team fielding 1st failing to complete their 20 overs in 1 hour and 30 minutes or will face a penalty of 15 runs per over and same rule applicable to the second innings also
18. Final match will consist of 20 overs.
19. No bowler can bowl more than 4 overs in an innings.