FRIENDS CRICKET CLUB HAS ORGANISED “FRIENDSHIP TROPHY 2017 CRICKET TOURNAMENT IN THANE” IS CLUB LEVEL TOURNAMENT PLAYED WITH LEATHER BALL STARTING FROM 1ST APRIL, 2017.
Total No of Overs : – 20
Total No of Teams :- 8
Format :- League Matches
1st April, 2017
TOURNAMENT PARTICIPATION FOR-
All Open Club Teams
1st Position – Winner Team – Trophy & Rs.10,000/- Cash prize
2nd Position – Winner Team – Trophy & Rs.5,000/- Cash Prize
3rd Position – Winner Team – Trophy & Rs.3,000/- Cash Prize
Best Batsman Trophy
Best Bowler Trophy
Best Fielder Trophy
Man of the Match in Every match
Man of the Series
Best All Rounder and so many prizes
All Team player provide certificates
Green greasy ground and turf wicket
RULES & REGULATIONS –
Tournament held by “Friends Cricket Club” Mumbai. The Maximum number of 8 Teams will be participate in this tournament, This tournament played with leather ball. Any Club level team can take part in this tournament. This is league kum knock out cricket tournament. Every team got 3 league matches compulsory in this entire tournament. Every Teams has to be present at the ground at least 45 minutes before their scheduled start of the match. Umpire Decision will be final and binding. Rules & Regulation of the tournament will be discussed in advance by “Friends Cricket Club”. Matches will played on Weekends. There will be 2 groups of 4 teams each. Each team will play 3 league matches in the group. The schedule will be given in advance. The Organizers will appoint umpires for all matches played in the tournament. All expenses of the match will be borne by organizers (Umpires, scorer, Ground and Ball ). Tournament is based on league kum knockout basis. All Matches played in Day only. Maximum points wins and net run rate will qualify for the quarter final knockout rounds. Winner Team get Trophy and Certificates and Medals.
Important Rules : –
1. Each team will get will get to play 3 league matches
2. Top 2 teams in each groups will move in to the knock out stage
3. All qualifying matches, semifinals and final will be of 20 overs.
4. Penalty will be awarded to the teams with slow over rate. Details will be further clarified at the beginning of of tournament matches by the umpires.
5. Majority of the current ICC rules for T20 matches apply. This too will be divulged at the start of matches by the umpires.
6. Umpire Decision will be final. team may face action in case of undue contempt.
7. In case of tie in points after the league matches, Teams with the best run rate will proceed to the knock out stage.
8. In case of tie in league match 1 point will be awarded to each team. There will be no super over. However, in case of tie in knock out stages, super over will be played.
9. Energy Drinks will be provided.
10. Man of the match will be decided by the Organisers.
11. In case of unforeseen natural problems (pre-monsoon rains etc), cancellation / curtailing the overs may be done decision for the same will, be taken by the umpires and organisers.
12. We expect the teams to pay 100% of tournament fee by 15th March 2017. Teams will be considered for draw only after receipt of payment.
13. It is mandatory to submit list of 15 players (maximum) before the tournament starts. No player outside the list submitted will be permitted to play in the tournament.
14. Spikes shoes will not be allowed
15. Consumption of alcohol is prohibited. Team found guilty will be disqualified from the tournament.