KALPANA EVENTS AND ORGANIZATION PRESENTS KALPANA VICTORY CORPORATE CRICKET LEAGUE 2018. From 3rd November 2018.
Total No of Over’s : – 20 (White Ball)
Total No of Teams:-8 Teams
Minimum No. 3 Leagues + 1 knockout Per Team
3rd November 2018
Matunga Grounds, Cross Maidan & Oval Grounds
TOURNAMENT PARTICIPATION FOR :–
Only for Corporate teams
Rs.30,000/- Per Team
Winners: Winner’s Trophy
Runners : Runner’s Trophy
Man of the Match TROPHY in all the Matches
Special Awards :Man of the Series in both the stages of the Tournament
Participating Players from the Teams ( During innings breaks for . Max 14 players of each team Will get Snacks (Sandwich) + Filter Water + Standard Balls + on Field
Medical + All Qualified Umpires n Scorers would be provided in all the Matches
RULES AND REGULATIONS –
No. of groups: 2 groups of 4 each (A & B)
No. of matches per team: 3 leagues + 1 knockout per team.
Grp A and Grp B teams will play 3 league Matches each in their respective groups.
Thetop 2 teams from each grp will play in the semifinals and winners would lock
Horns in the finals for the VICTORY CCL Trophy.
The Both Losing Teams in semifinals will be awarded with second position trophies
Bottom two teams from group Awill play against Grp B teams which are on the same point position in the league stage.
winners of their match would lock Horns in the finals for the “VICTORY CCL Master Trophy”. * The winners and the Runners up will be awarded with trophies too.
Starting date:(A)as soon as all the teams confirms very soon(November 03rd 2018)
All matches would be played only on (SAT & SUN)*. 2 morning matches and 2 afternoon matchesMANDATORY for all the teams.
POINT SYSTEM ALL MCA RULES WILL BE APPLIED OF 20/20 FORMAT.-
1) For every win team in league matches would be provided with 2 points and loser with 0 point.
2) For every tie in the league stages SUPER OVER WILL BE BOWLED. * SUPER OVER WILL BE BOWLED IN ALL THE LEAGUES AND KNOCK OUT MATCHES IF TIE IS THERE
3) In case of a tie in points table in the league stages the team with the better NET run rate would be ranked higher. then by no. of wickets lost in all the matches (less the wickets lost better the run rate)
1. Strictly only job personals are allowed in the tournament. (as it is a purely corporate tournament) third party players allowed but should have a confirmation letter on the company”s LETTER HEAD if any protest is raised..Contract players not allowed
2. Every team is ought to mail their 15 players squad along with the participation confirmation mail. Only jobs employee are allowed to be replaced with the playing team members if playing squad are absent during the game.
3. No U- 16, U -19, U – 22 MCA player unless he is not working in your company . Mumbai probable or any other professional / club players are not allowed in the tournament unless not working in your company
4. Please keep the professional ids and appointment letters of all 15 team members ready and produce its scanned copy Via mail or in person within 24 hours if any objection arises during the tournament.
5. If a team fails to produce the ids within the stipulated time (Maximum 24 hours) immediate after the match it would be liable to immediate disqualification and NO REFUND. Documents will be not shown anyone from the protesting team and it will be only with the tournament committee as its the soul body to take the decision.
6. If a team doesn’t shows up on the day of the match (and their opponent does) then their opponent team would be given bye with full 2 points.NO EXCUSES WILL BE ACCEPTED LATER ON.
7. For appealing against any player or team the processing charges are Rs. 3000/- (Half refundable if appeal is successful).
8. On field Umpires decision would be final during the match and unarguable.
9.MANKAD wicket is notout. ONE warning has to be given to the batsman thru the umpire. The umpire will take a call regarding the same.
10. Bowlers has to inform the umpire before bowling a ball from behind the umpire back…Or else it will be call as a NO ball and Free Hit is called.
11.ALL NO balls free hit.
12. All the decisions taken by the umpires & Committee regarding the tournament would be final in all respect.