Vighnesh Sports Accademy Organised “Vighnesh Premium League U-14 and U-16 Tournament ” is Open Club level Tournament for the Under 14 and Under 16 Age group Players to be held in Kalyan at Thane From 13th April 2017.
Total No of Overs : – T-30
Total No of Teams :- 4
Format :- 3 League Matches for Per Team
13th April, 2017
Subhash Maidan Behind Acharya Atre Rangmandir Shankar Rao Chowk Kalyan (W)
TOURNAMENT PARTICIPATION FOR-
All Open Clubs Team
Runner Up Trophy
Green greasy ground and turf wicket
RULES AND REGULATIONS –
1) Tournament will be organised on the basis of model rule of MCA and match will be of 30 over limit to bowler.
2) Wicket pitch will be of 22 yards and ball used for the tournament is of 5 1/2 OZ.
3) Tournament will be played in two rounds :
a) 1st round League would consist of 4 teams, of each 1 teams will qualify for the final round. Each teams will receive points as per their score.
b) Final round would be of 35 Overs
4) Timing of Match :
09:30 AM To 11:30 Noon
11:30 AM To 12:00 Noon (Lunch Time)
12:00 Noon To 02:00 PM
5) 2nd Round semifinal round is of top 4 teams and they will play cross matches of knock out round.
6) Umpires decision shall be binding on the teams. No arguments will be entertained.
7) Entry for the tournament is open for club, Academy and School.
8) These guidelines every club Academy and School team must abide by :
a) No change in the player list will be entertained once submitted to the Organizing Committee.
b) Change of Schedule during matches will not be entertained.
c) Schedule of second round will be sent after completion of first round.
d) Entry fees for the Tournament is Rs.1000/-
e) Match fees Rs.2200/- is charged for each match the team plays that is inclusive of Umpire fees, Ground charges, Scorer fees and Ball charges.
f) Captain of the team has to submit the original list of players along with the entry form before the toss of the match failing which the team would not allowed to participate in the league.
g) Participant team has to submit a copy of age proof (Birth Certificate Xerox) for each players.
h) Players from Thane to Badlapur and Titwala region are allowed to participate.
i) Cooperation of the team is expected in alll respect for success of this Tournament.
j) Decision of the Organizing Committee would be considered as final.