A S Sports Academy Super Cup Season 1 – Under 14 Cricket Tournament 2020 – Palghar
A S Sports Academy Palghar will be Organizing Of Super Cup Season 1 Under 14 Cricket Tournament 2020 in Palghar From 11th February 2020.
We feel glad to inform you that this year also we are organizing Cricket Tournament for U-14 Boys which will start on 11th Feb. 2020 and will end on 15th Feb. 2020. Total Six Teams will participants and will be divided in to two equal groups. Each team will get to play TWO matches in the league stage. Per Group Two Team will be qualify for semi-final which is on 14th Feb. 2020. The group 1 st team among the 4
th will compete from the last team of the group, and the team which is on 2nd position will compete with the team which is on 3rd position and the final will be on 15th Feb. 2020. Birth dates of the participants must be above 01/09/2005, any participant having birth date below the mentioned cutoff date will not be allowed to participate in the tournament. The over length of each match will be 40 overs each bowler will be allowed to bowl maximum of 8 overs.
Total No of Overs : – 40 Over
Total No of Teams :- 6
Format :- League – Cum Knock Out
11th February, 2020 to 15th February 2020.
Palghar Dahau Taluka Sports Association, Near Hundai Shopping Center,
Boisar West, Dist. Palghar.
TOURNAMENT PARTICIPATION FOR-
Under 14 boys are eligible to participate in this Tournament
Prizes in the form of trophies will be given to Winners,
Best Fielder and Man of the Series. (Each Match Man of The Match)
1) Match will start exactly at 10.00 AM in morning.
2) Tournament will be played in 14-Players format. Participating teams will be required to
submit the list of players to committee before the start of tournament. Players names once
declared will not be changes.
3) Teams will have to submit identification proof in the form of Aadhar Card as proof of age
to the committee whenever requested by the committee during the tournament. If the
birth information provided by the player is found falsified, the whole team will be
disqualified from the tournament and the entry fees will not be refunded.
4) Umpiring will be done by distinguished members of Mumbai Cricket Association.
5) In an event of match draw, Super over will conducted.
6) All governing rights are reserved by the tournament committee.
7) Registration last date is 6th Feb. 2020, and 50% payment will have to pay while