TRIPLE BONANZA OF BRILLIANCE & ENTERTAINMENT STAGE CENTRED BY
- CENTURION TEJAS RATHOD & HIGHLY IMPACTFUL ALL ROUND PERFORMANCE BY UPENDRA YADAV HIT 75 RUNS & 4 WICKETS.
- THE ICING ON THE CAKE WAS WHEN TCC DECLARED THE INNING AFTER 19TH OVER WITH GIGANTIC TOTAL 260/1 HIGHEST EVER SCORE OF FPL TOURNAMENT.
- DECLARED THE INNING MAY BE A FIRST OCCASION IN ANY T-20 GAME DESPITE HAVING 9 WICKETS & 6 BALLS IN HAND
IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH à>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> THEN WATCH
- TEJAS & UPENDRA REMAINING VICTORIOUS NOT OUT BATSMEN SINCE LAST 3 CONSECUTIVE GAMES OF FPL SEASON 8.
- MATHEMATICAL DEMONSTRATION IN EVEN MORE INTERESTING & ADVENTUROUSLY IMPACTFUL BECAUSE ALL THE BATSMEN CONSUMED LESS THAN 50 BALLS TO CROSS THEIR MILESTONES BY MAINTAINING STRIKE OF OVER 200 THROUGHOUT INNING.
TCC Advanced to SEMI-FINAL of FPL Season 8 & Man of Match Upendra Yadav
FPL has witnessed thrilling Quarter final game today on 12th Feb’16 at Yashwant Nagar – Virar. Superlative & completely dominating performance by TEAM TCC on a very important day of knockout stage of the tournament. TCC won the toss and elected to bat first looking at the pitch conditions and strength of the squad. Upendra and Ganesh opened the innings & started firing from the world ‘GO’ and posted a mammoth partnership of 92 in the first 7 overs. Ganesh Patil smashed a ferocious 54 runs in just 23 balls with a strike rate of 234 which lifted the team’s rate from the very 1st over.
Tejas and Upendra took over from there & created a history by sending ball outside the park with sky rocking 6’s 14 times & 17 times stunning boundaries (4s) concluded their innings with a highest score of the tournament 260/1 & recorded highest total by any team of last 8 years in FPL. Most important highlight of this tournament was these two batsmen (Upendra & Tejas) who have remained not out since 3 matches as they always come and finish the game on a winning note.
TASC exhibited confident start with healthy strike rate but pressure to maintain the average of 13 runs per over was too tall which lead to quick loss of 3 wickets during power play itself and lost half of their team after 7 overs TASC 47/5 but Rohan Pawar had very different idea in mind as he did not gave up till end & resulted in another handsome well-crafted century in 51 balls with 3 sixes. Wonderful batting performance under pressure took the game to the last ball of the match brought smiles to the team of TASC but eventually fell short of target by 95 runs.
TASC displayed competitive spirit on a crucial day but TCC was too upright to catch today. FPL again witnessed extremely harmonious atmosphere during complete 40 overs. It was worth witnessing the whole highly entertaining quarter-final contest and some brilliant individual performances from both the teams.
Cricket graph wishes luck to all the teams and wishes for more great matches like this to come in the next upcoming encounters of the tournament.